Agile Tester W2017-0726
The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services: Consulting, Application Management and Managed Services. The Group’s companies act as competence centers in selected domains, building a solid expertise network. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. It operates in Luxemburg, Belgium and France. For one of our major clients, we are looking for a Agile Tester.
- Setup and execute testing of deliverables from agile development team
- Secure delivery of correct build to quality environment
- Take initiative to improve quality of development cycle (sprint)
- In charge of redaction of Test cases & Test build for product MIMA & MAMBO (in MTM)
- Organize & maintain test plan in MTM & provide coaching to business testers & central team
- Collaborate with developer to get issues resolved and improving quality and agility
- Contribute to improvement of analysis via reviews
- Contribute to improvement in product quality via identification of issues at early stage of
- Organize session base testing
- Decide on approach of testing considering risk matrix associated to product (eg: stress test, load tests, regression tests, …) with an efficient approach in mind
- Support to test coordinator to prepare UAT with business
- Redaction of automated integration & regression tests for mobile application
- Contributes to definition of done for development completed & testing
- With developer identify clear area impacted by development & identify test script to include in test build to be applied (including regression ones) to secure quality
- Organize test debriefing at each sprint with manager & team
- Maintain testing dashboard visible to all team and updated at each sprint
- Ad-hoc support and maintenance service by helping in bug finding and resolution, incident management
- Ad-hoc monitoring from 7:00
- Highly interactive skills required
- Intuitive, very communicative with team
- Ability to communicate in Dutch (spoken) or French (spoken) and English (spoken and written)
- Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in testing
- Experienced in agile environment - interact with developers, product owner & analyst
- Experienced in setup test cases & test build in agile environment
- Experience in setup of automated test script for build and improving product quality
- Experience in TestDriven development with .NET
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and quality of product deliverables
- Experience in testing sessions, setup testing dashboard
- Experience in diffusing quality in an agile team
- Experience with MTM is a plus
- Experience in Test tools from Visual Studio
- Experience in Functional Tests tools is a plus (eg: FitNess or else)
- Experience with UI Test tools is a plus (eg: SilkTest or else)
- Experience with SAP testing is a plus
- Experience in load & performance testing
- Ability to do bottom-up research for problem diagnostics
- Ability to give ad-hoc support on incidents and organize troubleshooting of problem to send to developers
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding,...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !