Our client is actively looking for a Microsoft BI developer to integrate in its agile development teams. The objective of these teams is to supply services for a series of critical core-applications for gas flow management
- New Product development
- Enhancements on existing products
- Support existing products
The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the services, including new developments, technical upgrades, bug resolution and incident management.
Based on detailed analysis the candidate will develop and optimize high-performance datawarehouses, ETL processes and reports. The candidate will also participate in the technical design of the solution in collaboration with the technical lead. Ideally the candidate will have relevant experience in corporate-wide projects.
- Cooperate in an agile team to deliver the planned user stories
- Implement new functionalities and maintain existing features
- Collaborate with the operations teams to deploy and configure the necessary components and to solve issues on server level
- Provide support to end users by finding workarounds or solving bugs
- Ability to develop and maintain Microsoft SQL Server datawarehouses, SSIS packages, SSRS reports and SSAS databases
- Ability to dive deep into performance-related issues
- Ability to optimize models and processes using an analytical approach
- 3+ years experience using the following technologies:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (or higher)
*Analysis Services Multi-Dimensional (Tabular is a plus)
*Data Tools for Business Intelligence
- Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables
- Visual Studio 2012 (or higher)
. Basic knowledge of the following technologies
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Team Foundation Server
· Good knowledge of C# .NET development is a big plus
· Experience working with Microsoft PowerBI or similar reporting tools is a plus
- Ability to work in an agile team following the priorities set out by the product owner
- Goal directed attitude: focus on delivering the planned user storiesP
- Pragmatic approach: prefer talking to people and taking action to solve problems
- Ability to work structured following the procedures (check-in, check-out, time sheet reporting, punctuality)
- Ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to assist the team to provide estimations for planned user stories
- Lifelong learner (e.g. new business processes, ways of working together or technical evolutions)
- Improvement minded: propose improvement idea’s during the sprint retrospectives
- Ability to communicate within an agile team to understand the specifications and designs that form the basis for implementation, to discuss sprint results with the product owner, to raise impediments to the scrum master …
- Ability to communicate with end users
- Ability to communicate with the technical lead to understand the constraints of the architecture that must be followed.
- Master one of both national languages (French/Dutch) with at least a strong understanding of the other. Fluent in English (spoken and written).
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding,...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Interested? Please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply now !