As part of the Century programme, a Project Manager is required specializing in Data Migration (DM) to manage execution of motor policies (including manual migration and automated migration performed by suppliers). The PM will work closely with technology leads to ensure production of a clear project plan for execution of data migration activities.
The PM role reports into the Data Migration Programme Manager, who is responsible for:
- Jointly planning and designing the programme with the tech leads and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
- Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the programme
- Managing communications with all stakeholders
- Initiating extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the programme are identified or issues arise
- Reporting the progress of the programme at regular intervals to the programme director
- Demonstrable experience managing mid - large size technology projects
- Experience with all aspects of data migration projects (mostly end to end aspects)
- Able to form a wide network within the organization and show integrity while addressing challenging situations
- Adept at influencing others even when position is not initially shared by others (eg: able to bring evidence to convince others)
- Ability to communicate fluently in French and English
- Prince, 6 Sigma, Lean or Agile experience preferable.
- Ability to successfully communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding,...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Interested? Please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply now !