The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services: Consulting, Application Management and Managed Services. The Group’s companies act as competence centers in selected domains, building a solid expertise network. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. It operates in Luxemburg, Belgium and France. For one of our major clients, we are looking for a SUPPORT NETWORK OPERATING CENTER.
- You are operating a network system in a mostly Cisco environment;
- You follow-up on Fiber and WAN link incidents;
- You are executing procedure related to infrastructure maintenance for which NOC is accounted for;
- You analyze and resolve incidents and technical problems for which the NOC is responsible;
- You operate Cisco ASA and Fortinet based firewalls
- You keep up a strong competency level within technologies related to NOC
- You will be integrated in an on-call ICT guard
- You have a Bachelor in Computer Science;
- ICT is your passion;
- You have 1-2 year of experience in a similar function;
- You also have a working knowledge of network (Cisco switching and routing) systems and are certified CCNA;
- You are a true team player but also know how to work independently;
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English;
- You are holder of the driving license and own a vehicle.
- You are willing to assume an on-duty position during 1 week every 4 weeks.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding,...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !