This is a multifaceted Communications function, encompassing key external facing and internal communications roles: focusing on Communications with key senior stakeholders in and outside particularly concerning corporate reputation as well as handling crisis situations.
Your main responsibilities:
- Reputation and Brand Management :
- Responsible for developing brand management function as a critical enabler of the firm’s strategy, with focus on the key brands towards shareholders, clients and employees.
- General co-ordination of pilot projects to develop a reputation management function within the company, gaining and analysing stakeholder insights to build reputation monitoring, providing reputational risk management and identifying business opportunities.
- Corporate credentials :
- Responsible for the corporate credentials, including brochure and business statistics
- Responsible for About us section of the website
- Drive initiative to consider positioning of the company entities as regulated FMIs in the context of CSDR
- Crisis communications:
- Responsible for crisis communications preparedness, including developing the crisis communications plans and training the team members involved. Manage relationships and budgets for external providers, liaising up to partner level in big four consultancy firm.
- Advisor to Silver (EB and ESES plus back up for EUI) and, as second, to the Gold Crisis Management teams.
- Develop and execute communications in crisis scenarios, such as difficult market situations, difficult situations with shareholders. Prepare how to react to scenarios that could arise. Mitigate arising situations before crisis point.
- Chief of Staff or Chair role for crisis communications team.
- Participate in EB and ESES crisis preparedness exercises.
- Keep abreast of best practice, and especially how to communicate around new and emerging threats, such as cyber
- Issues management:
- Steering role to develop effective messaging and communications strategies on potentially sensitive issues and key projects that may affect the group’s reputation or commercial interests.
- Pro-active movement within organisation where as soon as issues are identified scenarios that are already prepared – what scenario to choose if take a reactive or proactive stance.
- Not just communications but actions to take in case of major issues particularly those with a reputational impact on our key stakeholders
- Self-starter: comfortable working within a matrix multinational organization
- Comfortable working with senior managers – including Group Chairman and CEO – to provide strategic communications advice
- Relationship management & Networking: engaging with colleagues across all levels of the organisation to persuade and inspire action to deliver communications objectives
- Effective, persuasive written and verbal communications competencies
- Analysis skills to measure and anticipate the effect of communications on people
- Business acumen: understand business, including its financial drivers and competitive/regulatory environment, its people and knowledge of the organisation
- Conceptual thinking and hands-on capabilities
- Project management skills
- People management/influencing skill
- Strongly stress resistant
- Highly proactive attitude
- Native English and fluent in French
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !