The role of the Programme Management Office is to assist the Programme Manager in ensuring that the Cyber Resilience Programme (CRP) delivery takes place in a controlled and disciplined way by ensuring a transparent and effective execution. It acts as a hub for all programme contributors & streams incl. IT, business and transversal delivery support functions.
The main missions will be the following:
- Programme Planning: create, maintain and track the overall programme plan, focusing on the key deliverables, activities and dependencies ensuring realistic dates for future tasks, and a complete and accurate historical record.
- Report production & consolidation: produce reports required for the effective management of the programme and decisions. Prepare Steering committee material and material for other governance bodies with the support of stream leads and other PMO staff.
- RAID Management: control of the programme assumptions, dependencies, issues, actions and risks registers. Effectively ensuring resolution of items on these registers by bringing the appropriate people together to produce mitigants.
- Scope management and change Control: ensure that changes go through the appropriate governance procedure.
- Benefits Management: produce and maintain financial benefits profile and validate
- against the target baseline agreed in the business case.
- Governance and processes: ensure focus on the adequate application of the governance processes including management of the stage gates. Maintain and define PMO processes as process guardian
- Programme Delivery support: promote programme/project management standards and good practices. Streamline through standards and templates.
- Coaching of Stream leads and project leads: provide guidance and act as sounding board to Stream leads and Project leaders e.g. the best delivery approach, the adoption of good practices in project management, the tooling,… and support them with issues resolution when required (discuss challenges, in developing mitigation actions, remediation plans,..).
- At least 5 to 10 years experience in Programme Management
- Experience in successful delivery of cyber resilience projects or initiatives
- Practical knowledge of Programme Management processes gained from previous assignment and industry best practices/Projects/Programme Management framework
- Ability to combine hands-on and strategic thinking approaches
- Experience in providing value-added guidance and coaching to experienced project managers
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !