The Component and Data Management teams are part of the GTS (Group Technology Services) division in charge of the production stability at our company.
The Data Management team has a transversal role acting as a service desk for the designers and the developers. The team mainly performs data management activities for projects and maintenances. It also has a gatekeeper role, reviewing all naming convention and databases standards and ensuring they are compliant with configuration management good practices.
The Data Management team is:
- The owner of all data models
- Record and update data models based on input from designers
- Deliver DDL and table related copybooks
- Provide reporting on data models
- Is the owner of data management process
- At least 5 years of experience in IT industry
- Mainframe experience, using Changeman
- Must have professional experience performing logical and physical data modeling, using industry standard tools such as Computer Associate’s AllFusion Data Modeler (Erwin), ER studio, or MEGA/HOPEX, SQL Developer
- Must have professional experience with data models and data modeling (Data dictionary, data management standards, and data model best practices)
- Knowledge of relational databases (DB2) with regards to physical data structure design
- Knowledge of SQL
- Ability to conduct data modeling sessions with business users and technical staff, which includes conveying complex ideas both verbally and in written form.
- Generate and deploy DDLs in the respective environments.
- Nice to have :
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Mainframe background will be a plus (Endevor, JCL, REXX,.)
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Access, Etc.
- Experience using a Service Desk
- Skills in one of the following languages and technologies: J2EE, .NET
- Agile knowledge
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !