The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Data Security Administration Operator.
As a member of the Cyber Security Delivery team, your main responsibilities will include:
- Phone and e-mail contact with end users
- Face-to-face assistance to users
- Follow-up end-to-end progress of tickets/requests
- Guidance of users in end-to-end processes
- Escalate to 2nd and 3rd levels when required
- Maintenance of LAM related Insight page/Pulse community
- Logical Access Management service
- User access rights management on multiple platforms
- Quality checks
- Monitoring (uncorrelated accounts)
- Additional Access requesting (DSA tool)
- Escalations and problem management (CANs and ESD tickets)
- External participants management
- Monitoring – early and late shifts
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !