· Assess, design, implement, automate, and document security processes and solutions leveraging Amazon Web Service (AWS), Azure, O365 and other third-parties
· Develop and maintain the TDJ’ security services portfolio and in particular the CASB managed services offering
· Provide responses to security incidents
· Develop and maintain documentation for security systems, procedures and policies
· Maintain and improve security monitoring tools within our infrastructure
· Conduct penetration testing and security audit with 3rd parties
· Conduct cloud Cyber risks analysis on customer environments
· Understand the business requirements of our customer and translate them into technical solutions
· Give Demo’s to our customers and prospects
You hold or are eager to develop the following skills:
· Customer and services oriented
· Cloud, security and innovation are parts of your DNA
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Master degree in computer science or equivalent by experience.
· Knowledge of Cloud security challenges and risks
· Ability to secure MS Azure, AWS and O365 platforms. A certification in these areas would be a plus.
· Familiar with the following technologies : FW,WAF, IDS/IPS, SIEM, DLP, IAM, Encryption, End point protection, Web Proxy, KPI
· Strong security knowledge covering , network , systems, databases and applications
· Knowledge of technical security control and compliance frameworks including ISO 27001
· A knowledge of SOC services and organization would be a plus
· Experience in developing, documenting, and maintaining security procedures
· Knowledge of BC & DRP programs including risk assessment, BIA and remediation
You will join a dynamic team using new ways of working. Our collaborative environment will enable you to team with your colleagues, to be productive, to learn and to innovate.
Our young company has career paths evolution for you!
Please apply now !