The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a DLP Security Analyst.
- Work with vendors to support the DLP technology (troubleshooting, upgrades, etc.)
- Administration of the DLP tools which includes configuring policies and reporting
- Monitor and respond to alerts generated from the DLP systems
- Understand and follow the incident response process through event escalations
- Respond to escalations by the Incident Response Team
- Support Data Loss Prevention policies and use cases across Data-in-Motion, Data-in-Use, and Data-at-Rest
- Leads level 1 investigation and reporting of data security events and incidents
- Assists with remediation and root cause of environment during or after a security event or incident
- Escalates events according to the Data Loss Prevention triage workflow process
- Documents event analysis and writes comprehensive reports of event and incident investigations.
- Develops support procedures and performance metrics reports
- Executes policy testing plans to ensure quality of implementation
Skills and experience:
- Experience with Symantec DLP product
- Ability to work in and adapt to a changing environment
- Able to configure and review of technical rule sets, policies ensuring consistency
- Collaborate with IT Security and Risk team as well as with other functional and technical partners to define and manage DLP incident and workflow
- Responsible for assessment and resolution of DLP incidents/alerts and recurring procedures
- Provide critical inputs to the Security Incident Response team
- Co-ordinate with user for DLP incident management
- Contribute to overall DLP process improvements and documentation
- Report preparation for leads and management review
- Perform daily incident response and system administration operation duties
- Languages: English excellent both speaking and writing
- Good communication skills
- Can stay calm in difficult situations when challenged by customers
- Is capable of working in an environment with continuous change on the related services; can adapt to ever changing service needs in a spirit of continuous improvements
- Is capable of analysing complex problems and situations with the purpose of bringing improvements and efficiencies
- Good influencing/persuasion skills
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !