The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a DOC1 Developer.
- Make detailed technical analysis of requested documents.
- Data modeling: xml, xsd.
- Programming the lay-out and logic of the documents using the DOC1/Engage One Designer tool.
- Unit testing: write and execute test cases.
- Deployment in the different non production environments.
- Estimation of development workload and impact analysis.
- Support test management in the execution of tests (including bug fixing)
- Documentation of development activities (design, code, unit testing, code review)
- You have a Bachelor in Informatics
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience
- You are fluent in English and in French or Dutch
- You have an Agile mindset
- You have experience in DOC1/Engage one Design
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !