You will be joining the Enterprise Architecture department within Group Information and Technology Strategy division.
The Enterprise Architecture team (EA) is a multi-disciplinary group of experienced Business and IT architects in charge of:
- Defining the enterprise architecture directions & standards to allow the company to achieve its ambitions
- Translating business strategies into execution and creating business cases to develop or transform the capabilities supporting the business units’ strategies
- Maintaining a multi-year Business/IT plan & technology roadmap, and providing steer for the decisions on IT investments,
- Defining architecture solutions (integrated process, applications, information and technology) to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture directions and guiding the delivery teams during solution realization.
- Develop a business architecture strategy based on a situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations
- Through a structured business architecture approach and methodology, highlight, document and assess company’s Business Strategies, capturing the strategic and tactical enterprise goals that provide traceability through the organisation
- Identify the state of business capabilities (from strong to non-existence) to help the Business make strategic decisions on prioritization of change initiatives in light of what is possible from both a Business and IT perspective
- Analyse, visualise and discuss the overlap, dependencies, impact and risk (business and technical) across business change initiatives on all relevant stakeholders in both Business and IT
- Address the business aspects of Architectures and Roadmaps at company Group level through system analysis of primary business goals and objectives, business functions, business value, organisational units, role-players, culture, components, information, processes, locations, etc.;
- Define the data shared across the enterprise and the relationship between those data
- The business architect develops and integrates multiple dimensions, like for example,
- Business functions
- Cross-functional activities of the Enterprise
- Customers, suppliers, partners and regulators
- Time to market considerations
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance
- The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies
- The ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions
- The ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and drawings, and articulate their collective relevance to the organization and to high-priority business issues
- Experience using model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business
- The ability to visualize and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture
- Experience in planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives
- Experience in modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
- Very good communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- The ability to act as liaison between Business and IT
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
- Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities
- At least 7 years of experience in the financial sector. Prior experience in Business Architecture or Enterprise Architecture role is required
- Knowledge of one or more of the following domains is a considerable asset: Risk, Finance, Compliance, Human Resources
- Good overall IT knowledge that allows you to assess what can or cannot easily be developed is an asset (e.g. educational background in computer science or in engineering can help)
- Fluent in English ; knowledge of French or Dutch is a plus
- Flexibility to travel abroad
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !