The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an Expert Java Developer/Software Architect.
- Provide support with defining new standards for the engineering communities
- Be able to do autonomous analysis, roadmap proposals, standards descriptions (with code snipplets)
- Communicate them
- Support the teams using them
- Strong knowledge of Java 8 features and functional programming
- Strong knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, Oracle DB, jQuery, AngularJS, ReactJS, LDAP, REST, OAUTH, SAML, Activiti (BPMN), WebServices (JAX-WS, JAX-RS), EJB 3, Java Swing
- Broad experience with Scrum (Agile) development methodology
- Expertise in high concurrency environment applications and clustered applications
- Broad experience in Java profiling, improving memory consumption and increasing the speed execution of Java applications
- AWS public cloud certification
- Experience in the financial sector
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !