We are looking for a mixed profile Service Manager/Technical Analyst.
As Service Manager:
- You act as Coordinator for all activities related to the external company hosting Oracle financial applications (ERP, BI and billing)
- You are accountable for building and maintaining global delivery planning for the hosting company
- You are the interface between internal teams and the hosting company on transversal hosting matters
- You monitor the performance of the hosting company
- You give adhoc support to the 3 teams in charge of the 3 large Oracle applications
- You are accountable for providing these teams with necessary tools (VDI, VM, development tools...);
As Technical Analyst for all existing Financial applications in scope:
- You act as Designer for small applications (on-prem and SaaS)
- You gather technical and functional knowledge in order to become Application Owner;
- You act as SPOC for the IT infrastructure teams
- You act as for Finance Business users in case of enhacement requests
- You act as for Corporate Technology division
- You resolve independently Production complex incidents affecting the applications under your control and communicate effectively with the internal Business Users
As Technical Analyst for new Financial applications to be implemented:
- You implement pakaged applications and design their interfaces in line with the required business and operational requirements, while being compatible with the enterprise wide architectural and design guidelines
- You are in contact with IT infrastructure teams to provide them with a clear and complete information on the application technical context and physical topology
- You build a good functional and technical knowledge of the implemented package and its interfaces
- You participate to the application software delivery to both test and production environments
- You may contribute to the supervision and/or validation of the build process by external companies
- Min 10 years experience in IT
- Min 5 years experience in Finance domain (Financial sector not required)
- Experience as Coordinator and Service Management (2+ years)
- Experience as Designer (2+ years)
- Experience as Support Analyst (2+ years)
- Knowledge of the basic infrastructure principles (firewall, proxy, SSO, FTP, ...) and knowledge of basic security principles
- MS Office
- You are open to learn new Finance applications and their usage
- You have good organizational skills and the capacity to work autonomously
- You are Customer minded
- You can build constructive relationships with all stakeholders, both inside and outside of the company
- You can manage changes and conflicting priorities
- You are proactive and able to think out of the box
- You are committed to accuracy and completeness
- You can share knowledge and expertise with others
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !