As First Line Dispatcher, you will be responsible to dispatch and/or process requests coming from our client end-users, apply relevant actions and escalate complex requests to second line.
You will perform the following tasks:
- Monitor the queue of requests;
- Answer requests within stated time guidelines;
- Provide support remotely and escalate complex issues to second line;
- Analyse and interpret our client end-users inquiries to ascertain and solve issues;
- Give information, advice or instruction in response to our client end-users inquiries;
- Provide a high degree of our client end-users satisfaction in all work undertaken;
- Monitor progress of requests within agreed service levels and keep end-users informed.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience;
- Experience with ticketing systems;
- Knowledge/experience of ITIL is a plus;
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently and under pressure;
- Flexibility is required;
- Good communication, writing, interpersonal and organizational skills are required;
- Motivated to learn;
- Eager to help;
- Follow procedures;
- French / Dutch speaking
- A working proficiency of English is required
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding,...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Interested? Please send us your CV at email@example.com
Please apply now !