We are looking for a Functional Analyst to be part of the team managing the new platform supporting the client admission and the future operational workflow tool. This platform should improve the digital customer experience and provide operations users with better flexibility to improve their day to day activity.
- You’ll be acting as Functional Analyst:
- You understand how the company Business is structured
- You understand the needs of many teams in the company (Commercial, Compliance, Credit, Operations …) and you add value to the different business requirements by proposing inovative, structured and transversal functional solution.
- You produce functional data and workflow approach and pre-structure them in the package (training will be provided)
- You produce logical data model to store identified data
- You facilitate communication between the Business Analyst and the Designers, Architecture and Data modeling teams during the project delivery phase. You also provide an effective interface with the package vendor and the implementation partner
- You pay attention to having the right trade-off between quality, cost and timeliness
- You’ll be involved in implementation and configuration of the package:
- You provide a draft of the solution in terms of data and reuse
- You act as the guardian of the package by challenging the Business and the other IT teams in order to get the best of the package (balance between quick and dirty and long term stability, between application changes vs process changes …)
- You provide the necessary inputs to the package vendor, so they can deliver the required components/evolutions
- You configure some parts of the package by yourself for the small changes (training will be provided)
- You’ll be involved in the designing of solution the package:
- You will support the designer in proposing reusable and transversal solutions
- You validate the quality of the changes end-to-end before passing to the Business for detailed validation
- You participate and support the test execution handled by the Business end-users during the User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- You’ll be involved in support and maintenance/evolution of the application :
- You are responsible of ensure coherence between the different request
- You will be proposing adequate reuse as knowing all concepts already implemented and data available.
In the longer term, you will take a central role of expertise in the projects to ensure a smooth delivery of the project ensure an adequate maintainability.
- Min. 10 years experience as Functional Analyst or an equivalent exposure in manipulating data and structuring information
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. You know how to break down complex problems that stretch out over several domains into smaller pieces to understand logical links and dependencies.
- You can distinguish essential information and summarize it accordingly
- You see how information is linked and you recognize common patterns in elements that seem unrelated at first.
- You are able to manipulate a lot of data and structure them
- You are able to create logical data model
- You have been exposed to workflow management and continuous improvement process
- You are willing to learn new company Businesses, given that the scope will cover all Businesses and entities of the group
- You have a good network within the company to find the right information by yourself
- You are aware of the cost/benefits approach and you are able to anticipate needs and adequately involve architecture teams
- Strong willingness to learn how the future application will be used at the company (training will be provided)
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Suite Office (especially Excel)
- Very good knowledge of English language
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !