Our ideal candidate is familiar with front-end applications (e-commerce websites, loyalty programs, temporary themed websites, …) as well as with back-end applications (shopping lists, shopping baskets, related databases, …).
Your main responsibilities:
- Support on digital applications like mobile apps, e-commerce websites, events websites, etc.
- Interaction with the project leaders, product owners, IT architects and senior IT technical designers.
- To propose cost effective solutions, in close collaboration with the various parties involved.
- Functional and non-functional specifications gathering. And documenting them.
- Design of end to end solutions in collaboration with IT architects, developers and other teams. And the documentation of detailed specifications if needed.
- To be the main point of contact for ongoing support requests and coordination with the appropriate teams.
- Maintenance of the knowledge base.
- You hold a master’s degree in economics or science, with option IT.
- You have 2 to 10 years of relevant work experience.
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English or in French and English.
- You are customer oriented, with excellent communication skills, capable to defend your ideas, but open to listen to others as well.
- You’re able to manage huge workloads and you’re flexible to deal with (occasional) incidents outside of office hours.
- You’re eager to learn and you have a huge appetite for innovative technologies and changing trends in the market.
- You have a positive and accountable mindset.
- You value the true meaning of team objectives.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !