You work in a team responsible for the IT platform processing incoming communications (paper, fax, email, Portima, …). These incoming communications are processed through different flows in order to be identified automatically: communication and content types, and business reference.
Your main responsibilities:
- First with support of the team, you progressively take the leading role in functional analysis of new feature and business line migration: new documents must be modeled in the recognition software and reference search rules must be defined.
- You acquire a good understanding of the business requirements and processes, in order to translate these into a robust solution design.
- You look for creative and simple solutions and you provide clear, structured analysis for the development teams and testers.
- You explain the solution to the development team and guide them through the development cycle.
- You report on the status of your projects to the project team and identify potential risks.
- You help designing the test plans and executing them.
- You ensure production support.
- A master's degree preferably in an IT related domain
- Experience with integration projects
- Knowledge of UML and agile development (Scrum) principles & methodologies
- Fluent in French or Dutch. Good knowledge of English is mandatory (both oral and written).
- Experience with graphical documentation systems is a plus
- You are a motivated and optimistic team player
- You are analytical, customer- and result-oriented
- You are a good communicator and you adapt your message according the audience
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !