The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Global Incident Manager.
The Global Incident Manager will work along with the agile transformation coach focused on the DevOps E2E value chain.
His/her main responsibilities are:
- Drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the Incident Management process
- Produce management information reports and facilitate top management monthly meeting
- Monitor the effectiveness of Incident Management systems and make recommendations for improvement
- Develop and maintain the Incident Management systems
- Coach applications support teams on the incident and problem management process and accompany them to improve their practices
- Coordinate the PIR production, monitor the completion of the PIR action plans
- Technical skills: Service Now, Ansible, ELK, Jenkins, TFS, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Microsoft Azure stack
- Strong analytical and structured approach
- Ability to be pro-active, organised, to take ownership
- Service minded
- Good collaboration and communications skills
- Knowledge of SLA and KPI
- General ICT knowledge and understanding of Architecture and technologies challenges
- Experience in Incident management for min 2 years
- Experience in setting up and controlling ITIL processes
- Pragmatic experience with DevOps is wished
- General knowledge of infrastructure and application area
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !