- You lead the implementation of an RFP aiming to select a GRC group solution.
- You collect requirements from different departments (Risk, Audit, IT, ...) across several entities of our group.
- You produce detailed business requirements.
- You facilitate communication between Business and IT teams during the project delivery phase.
- You also provide an effective interface with the package vendor and the implementation partner.
- You are able to make the business aware of their own interests and the implications of their decision or request.
- You pay attention to having the right trade-off between quality, cost and timeliness.
- You’ll be involved in the project management activities :
- You initiate and lead the implementation of the strategic group solution.
- You contribute to the definition of the overall project governance and organization, the deliverable scope and the associated responsibilities, together with the Product Owner;
- You oversee the business, technical, organizational, management and financial aspects of the project, ensuring that the project remains under control and reaches its Business objectives.
- You regularly contribute to reporting project progress at all levels, including Product Owner, senior management and sponsor/client;
- You assist Product Owner to gain organizational buy-in where required; maintains and follows-up throughout the project;
- You autonomously deal with tensions and disputes, looking for consensus and benefit for the company;
Your part of the deal:
Our client in looking for an Business Analyst with project management skills, specialized in the implementation of automated Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions.
Our client is starting the selection and implementation of a GRC solution. They are looking for external support to assist us to perform the collection of requirements during the selection phase (2018) and to lead the implementation of the group solution (2019).
- You are "hands-on" business analyst, who is able to manage a GRC package implementation project.
- Hands-on GRC experience for min 3 years as BA, on min 2 GRC implementations.
- Hands-on GRC experience for min 1 year as PL on 1 GRC implementation.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. You know how to break down complex problems that stretch out over several domains into smaller pieces to understand logical links and dependencies.
- You can distinguish essential information and summarize it accordingly. You see how information is linked and you recognize common patterns in elements that seem unrelated at first.
- You are willing to learn new clients’ Businesses, given that the scope will cover all Businesses and entities of the group.
- You don’t hesitate to dig in the details when required (e.g. define an end to end process).
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Suite Office (especially Excel).
- Technical skills
- Experience as Business Analyst (10+ years).
- Experience in GRC platform implementation (5+ years).
- Experience with several GRC platforms in different companies.
- Knowledge of basic IT principles (system integration, data management, File Transfer, ETL, networking, ...)
- NO technical skills are required (development, SQL, …).
- Soft skills
- You are Customer minded.
- You are proactive and able to think out of the box.
- You have good organizational skills and the capacity to work autonomously.
- You are committed to accuracy and completeness.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A list of large customers.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.