Deliver on critical managerial accountabilities across the entire organization:
- Delegating, defining, controlling and monitoring the output of team members and respective country managers (BE, FR, UK, Pl, NL, RoW)
- Setting-up, maintaining and developing a team with the right competencies to deliver the output to be delivered
- Ad-hoc studies: you will be requested to drive or perform ad-hoc studies like benchmarking, cost evolution, support to business case preparation, feasibility analysis, workflows reviews,….
- Managing list of Deliverables: you will liaise with country heads to identify projects and tasks to be performed and reflect progress statuses of these deliverables. You will further ensure that you follow-up the activities of each location and highlight potential risks (deadlines approaching, vis-à-vis governance bodies, ...)
- Facilities marketing, visibility events and management information: you will be reporting on issues and progress on projects and tasks. You will further create reports and/or presentations based upon ad-hoc requirements by senior management
- You will also ensure that relevant information and statistics are made available
- Procedures: you will ensure that all required procedures and policies (contingency, security,…) are properly written using standard templates, approved, filed and kept up to date
Ensure Office Facilities is well managed in order to enable the business to operate and grow in good conditions with controlled costs & budget:
- Setting group real estate and space management strategy with a 5 year horizon.
- Sourcing office space.
- Monitoring the demand tightly and adapt the office space to the demand with strategic and tactical plans.
- Define office space utilization strategy and review desk concepts
- Property design and construction
- Maintain workplace and assets
- Dispose of workspace and assets
- Support major change initiatives in the office concept (AGILE, NWOW, ….) along with IT transformation project
- You have a Master degree (eg. Commercial Engineer)
- Proven people management experience
- Proven track of managing a Facilities Management department
- Preferably familiar with one of the result areas i.e. work space, health & safety, property management, etc.
- Ability to articulate a strategic vision for Facilities & Central Services and have it implemented in an optimal, focused on result areas
- Proven experience with budget management / cost efficiency programs
- Excellent influencing skills towards both internal and external parties
- Relationship Management Skills
- High level of autonomy, selfstarter who defines aspirational targets and sets high quality standards
- High level of market awareness and able to identify best practices in view of business priorities
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !