The Help Desk is supporting the internal users when they are facing incidents with their working environment. The Help Desk is a part of End User Services Team that focus on End User environment maintenance and improvement.
As a Helpdesk Agent, you will provide technical support to the organization's internal users for IT hardware and software. Issues can vary from simple questions to more complicated incidents.
Your main responsibilities:
- Answer user calls
- Register user questions in the ticketing system.
- Analyse and understand user’s questions to determine the request/incident nature and deal with it appropriately.
- Provide adequate information, advice or instructions to users within time guidelines.
- Offer creative solutions within the boundaries of the policy to address the users’ issues
- Cooperates internally to answer client questions, solve issues and document new finding in Knowledge Base.
- Escalate calls within the given time guidelines.
- Actively participate to meet the team KPIs with regards to handled call and client satisfaction.
- Document all actions precisely to create an accurate action log, ensure timely resolution of incidents and maintain the team’s knowledge base.
- You are a Help Desker with preferably a previous experience, quick learner and end user focused requiring minor supervision after a short timeframe of training.
- You are fluent in English and preferably communicate in the 2 national languages.
- Complexity & problem solving: Handle standard situations by relying on existing procedures and methods
- Decision making: Rely on existing processes and policies
- Strategic approach and impact: Focus on the team’s operational activities, according to defined processes and methods. Run and maintain the operational processes.
- Autonomy and leadership: Sequence of activities and priorities are planned by the job. Make an objective analysis of requests, identify issues and validate requirements.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !