The Identity & Access Management group function implements, operates and manages I&AM technology and processes. This includes application access management, privileged access management, certificates and token management, recertification and service delivery/advisory.
You will join the Access Control team, which is responsible for the day-to-day controls that security standards are well applied in our IT environment. The team is also in charge of developing tooling to automate different access control related tasks to the Mainframe.
Your main responsibilities:
- User Access recertification
- IT change review on access management aspect
- Define and follow up on service controls, quality controls, consistency checks, toxic pair...
- Provide ad-hoc reporting
- Watch Duty on Call support outside business hours from 18:00 till 8:00, assigned on a rotational basis (Average 8 weeks/year).
- Experience of identity & access management technology, processes and industry trends.
- Experience of I&AM concepts (such as role-based access control).
- Experience with Sailpoint Identity IQ is a plus.
- Experience with CyberArk BAU is a plus.
- Professional certification in CISSP, CISA and CISA, or equivalent is a plus.
- Knowledge of one or more of the platforms (and the platform relate security tools) for which our teams manage security information: Windows (mandatory), UNIX, Network, Mainframe….
- English excellent both speaking and writing
- Good communication skills
- Client focus work approach
- Team player but able to work independently
- Can stay calm in difficult situations when challenged by customers
- Is capable of working in an environment with continuous change on the related services; can adapt to ever changing service needs in a spirit of continuous improvements
- Is capable of analysing complex problems and situations with the purpose of bringing improvements and efficiencies
- Good influencing/persuasion skills
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !