You will be hosted in the IT Security Governance team. You will define, build and ensure the roll out, the communication and the training for the new IAM solution of our company. It includes several analyzes of the target audience, the needs and all the user guidelines.
Your main responsibilities:
- You will be in charge of rolling out IAM system towards business teams.
- You will setup and execute business IAM governance, communication and change plan
- You will monitor business adoption coordinate business rollout activities
- You will progress monitoring
- You will be the voice of the business teams within the IT project team
- In addition, security awareness campaigns should be part of the mission, as well as IT information sessions and a train the trainers program
- Strong experience in IT Change Management
- Experience in an end user SW training/communication is a plus
- Languages: French, Dutch and English
- Result oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Client orientation
- Learning appetite, view on market trends, curiosity
- Versatile & polyvalent, flexible on scope
- Resilience on change, open for change
- Team objectives prevail on individual objectives
- Strong accountability
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !