The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an IBM Integration Business Expert.
Part of the Middleware team, you’ll be based in our office at Brussels and you’ll be working full time in the CIS team.
The mission consists in:
- Supporting projects implementation:
- Analyzing business requirements and designing IIB based solutions
- Impact assessment on existing setup and development delivery
- Validation, testing and support to launches
- Provide IIB expertise:
- Emphasize best practices and guidelines to optimize IIB usage in the company
- Provide coaching to CIS team members to speed up their learning curve
- Improve product delivery, moving towards CICD
- Improving the efficiency of the service operations (both on IT and operational aspects)
- Support the existing IIB infrastructure in Test and Production environments:
- Take care of the IIB release management and patching
- Support IIB assets under CIS group responsibility
- Participate to the 3rd level support service provided to Production (watch duty)
- You have at least 5 to 10 years’ experience with IBM Integration Bus in large companies.
- Your expertise allows you to master the internal of those products, implement efficient solutions for business services, and guide IBM customers towards a successful implementation for IIB based services.
- You have your personal IIB peer network. You have expertise with CICD and can help our team in implementing the required solutions.
- You are willing to join the firm’s Middleware engineering CIS team, as a key expert.
- You are a team player, ready to coach / raise expertise of team members located across the group.
- You are familiar with financial companies, and understand the criticality and constrains of such IT environments.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !