Dedicated to ticket handling in the frame of the LAM 2.0. programme, the Logical Access Management programme aims at reducing the risk linked to the access management processes. By introducing new Business roles, bundling the critical and non-critical accesses of users in a logical role, a more efficient and logical access management will be materialized.
Your main responsibilities:
- Work together with the LAM project team to treat tickets.
- Analyze problems that are linked to the migration from the old business role structure to the new one.
- This will include creation/update and deletion of user accounts in different applications and environments, in line with the LAM conventions and rules.
- Access management experience is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Analytical mind-set
- Curious to learn
- Initiative taker
- Capable to work against tight deadlines
- Constructive mind-set
- Interested in security
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !