The Business Continuity and Assurance team within the Cyber Security Department defines, establishes and provides information assurance. The team manages regulatory adherence for security, supports security response to external RfPs, manages client queries regarding security policies/controls, provides assurance in response to client due diligence, and manages the first-line internal controls framework.
Based on our consolidated of IT Assets Inventory, the objective of the project is to obtain a differentiated view of business applications risk profile according to their Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability, aligned with the company’s Risk Management methodology.
Your main responsibilities:
- Evaluate the inherent risk of the applications from a business perspective
- Assess separately the financial impact, the regulatory impact and the client impact in case of respectively confidentiality, integrity or availability incident
- Ultimately slot the applications in one of the 5 buckets of different risk profile
- Participate to assessments through workshops with business owners of the applications, business managers, Risk Management and enterprise architects
- You handle standard situation by relying on existing procedures and methods, covering several but known domains of expertise.
- You rely on existing processes and policies to take decisions.
- You focus on execution in his domain, according to defined processes and methods. Runs and maintains the operational process.
- You work autonomously on standard activities or non-complex demands. You organise, co-ordinate and plan activities independently.
- You have knowledge of security risk management, risk governance.
- You have strong oral and written skills to translate complex risk requirements.
- You have experience with security and controls frameworks, such as ISO 27001, COBIT5, SANS Top 20 Controls and NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
- You have experience with audit good practice.
- You have knowledge of onsite risk assessments, and managing targeted risk remediation activities.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !