The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an Infra & Automation Engineer (Network).
Your main responsibilities:
- Writing scripts in Python with good Rest APIs knowledge to automate the network management.
- Writting Ansible Playbook, modules
- Provide support and training to network LAN/WAN/Security/UC administrator to use available tools to trouble shoot the network.
- Quarterly review of Patches (or urgent security patches)
- Modifications/Additions to support documentation as required
- Testing on Development environment before move into Prod.
- Doing proof of concept of new applications / application module
- Follow market tools evolution, up to date with our integrator, software vendor.
- Create scheduled reports or ad-hoc reports.
- Improve friendliness / usage of the tools for LAN/WAN/Security/Unified Communication administrator.
- Ensure tools are ready to use and correctly monitored
- Good communications skills and ability to leverage tools to produce effective reports for clients and management.
- Primary administrative skills in some of the following in order of importance:
- Python scripting, Rest APIs
- Writing Ansible Playbooks, Modules
- Network management protocols Syslog, SNMP, CDP, Netflow, IPSLA ...
- Linux OS (Shell, PERL)
- Experience with these products is a plus but not a requirement:
- Sevone (capacity monitoring)
- EMC Smarts
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in accordance with business needs
- Excellent customer service focus and analytical problem solving abilities
- English written, and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, with keen attention to detail
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !