As an Infra Provider Technical Liaison, you will resort under the Team Leader “Infra Support”, who reports to the Manager “IT Operations”. You will be the technical intermediate/gatekeeper between our organization and the providers. With your knowledge of Infra architecture in general, connectivity (XFB, MFT, TIBCO, external connectivity), servers (MS Windows, Linux), JBoss and DB’s (Oracle, SQL Server) you can make the difference for our organization in regards to solutions, costs, security and risk in these domains.
Your main responsibilities:
- Infrastructure, middleware, databases and connectivity with one of our main provider ING Bank Belgium.
- Support projects and internal teams on infrastructure level.
- Liaison/SPOC for our company towards ING Bank Belgium on a technical level.
- Help to projects/teams in regards to IT Infrastructure, connectivity and architecture.
- Drive solutions on Infra level when incidents or problems occur.
- Translate Infra requirements towards application development teams.
- Maintain infrastructure solution documentation.
- Challenging of our Infra providers on costs, functionality, risk & security.
- Solving (or assist in solving) of infrastructure related incidents and problems.
- Take infrastructure related workload from projects or service requests.
- You are flexible, installations sometimes occur after business hours or during weekends.
- Delivers management information to the Team Leader or the Manager “IT Operations”.
- Active contribution to the different Cloud moving initiatives.
- A Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5 years of relevant experience in the IT infrastructure domain.
- Technical experience with IT infrastructure architecture, connectivity, databases, etc…
- In depth knowledge of Security & Risk related items with regards to IT infrastructure.
- Knowledge about (backend) licensing.
- A good knowledge of Agile and Scrum.
- Strong written and verbal skills and a very good knowledge of English and Dutch/French.
- Customer focused.
- Able to work independently.
- Action and result oriented.
- Well organized.
- A problem solver in your domain.
- A good communicator.
- Able to speak the language of the “application developer”.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !