The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Investor Relations and Financial PR Senior Manager.
- Engaging with senior stakeholders at Management Committee and Board level to set investor relations strategy.
- Responsible for delivery of said investor relations strategy
- Advising senior management on communications strategies and messaging that promote and protects the reputation of our company amongst its shareholders.
- Autonomously and pro-actively to develop communication support materials, such as presentations, scripting, etc.
- Responsibility for organizing investor relations events, including the annual investor day. covering logistics, management briefings, messaging, and meeting budgetary constraints.
- Act as a conduit and spokesperson with the investor community, helping to develop a fair understanding of the Company and its prospects
- Global coordination and project management lead of the company plc Annual Report, comprising responsibility for developing Strategic Report content (including Chairman and CEO statements) and oversight for branding/delivery of both physical and digital reports
- Closely monitor industry developments, including peer watch and analysis
- Contributes to formulating and reviewing group financial policies to support strategic objectives
- Stay current of latest best practice in investor relations, and corporate reporting trends
- Champion importance of financial awareness within the organization
- Steer the effective development of messaging and communications strategies on potentially sensitive issues and key projects that may affect the group’s reputation or commercial interests
- Develop credible relationships with key Financial journalists across Europe, acting as a spokesperson for the Company
- Work with the business on media pitches, including drafting of press releases and managing interviews, as well as responding to journalists’ enquiries
- Oversee media monitoring tools and reporting to management
- Maintain PR section of the corporate website
- Champion communications best practice, including use of digital channel
- 5+ years of experience in Investor Relations, Financial PR or related role, ideally in a regulated environment.
- Solid financial literacy ideally supported by a professional qualification.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English, with fluency in French. Other languages are considered a plus.
- A high level of relevant functional and technical skills to perform role in an autonomous way.
- Ability to communicate and interact with internal stakeholders, influencing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both orally and in writing and adapt to the audience in order to cope adequately with the contact at various seniority levels.
- Fast learner, high level of autonomy with the ability and experience to work on own initiative and take decisions.
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage own time effectively.
- Stress resistant and flexible to accommodate changing priorities.
- Team spirit, searching for end to end view by leveraging others views to come with most adequate solutions.
- Strong analytical, management reporting and planning skills.
- You have the ability to prioritize effectively in a multitasking environment and manage conflicting demands.
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !