The Agile Coach supports the team to apply an agile approach and mindset by working hands-on with groups and individual people on a daily basis. The coach ensures the team becomes self-sufficient in the mid-to-long term. The ultimate objectives are to decrease the team’s time-to-market, increase the value of what is being delivered and improve employee engagement. In this role you will be coaching business teams, though always working closely with IT.
Your main responsibilities:
- Training and clarifying topics related to Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban, prioritization, product management, team dynamics and others
- Improving the delivery of the team by reducing the lead time (from idea till delivery in production), coaching of key roles (Epic Owners, Business Analysts and Product Owners) and improving the ideation and refinement phase of initiatives
- Assist with the next steps of the agile way of working within our organisation
- Introduce new concepts and tools such as Lean Start-up, Refinement techniques, Feature and Story slicing techniques, prioritization and estimation practices, User Story Mapping, problem resolution processes
- Providing best practices, tips and tricks to design and facilitate great workshops and meetings
- Supporting and facilitating Communities of Practices and Guilds
- Proven experience in a complex organization for at least 5 years
- Experience with agile, scrum, kanban, story slicing, user story mapping, lean start-up
- Experience with optimizing ideation and refinement activities, implementation of agile at scale in large organizations
- A vast experience in coaching business teams
- Experience within financial services
- Languages: French, Dutch, English
- Ability to coach and improve people and teams
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills an ability to connect with different types of conversation partners
- Autonomous and proactive
- Results oriented
- Pragmatic and open to change
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !