As a Senior Android Developer, you will build, maintain, train and coach to the current Android project. You will be part of a dynamic Java development team.
Your main responsibilities:
- Refinement and planning with your team, teams from the involved E2E chain and the Product Owner. The change needs to be an integrated part of the total solution.
- Build beautiful and maintainable code from scratch or customize (configure, implement, integrate) off the shelf software developed by a third party.
- Use your knowledge of one or more frameworks to build/maintain the target framework of the company.
- You understand the principles of Continuous Delivery and use these in your DevOps team.
- You understand Operating Systems (Unix, Windows, etc.) and Middleware software which you configure to deliver agreed features.
- You understand and apply capacity- and performance management.
- Master preferably in IT with at least 5 years relevant experience.
- You have a large experience as an Android engineer in an Agile XP-environment.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of Android development. Also in frontend frameworks as React, Angular, Node JS, …
- Broad knowledge and experience with Java, Spring, OO, REST, SOA, XML/XSD/WSDL, JSON, HTML5.
- You continuously learn and take full ownership of your personal development.
- You are curious and understand/follow the latest developments in the technical area.
- You teach, coach and train our colleagues, you share knowledge and experience.
- You have a good understanding of banking in general.
- You are able to discuss with your stakeholders and product owner about features and stories and translate these into software with real business value
- You speak French and/or Dutch. English is a must.
- You are acute, dynamic, proactive, autonomous and an excellent team player; you have good verbal communication skills.
- You are able to organize and prioritize your own work efficiently.
- You are able to take in charge developments and to coach efficiently junior developers.
- You are flexible and able to work in multiple environments with different project methodology, multiple teams and colleagues.
- You are able to work in big organization with multiple stakeholders.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !