The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an IT Architect.
- Participate to architecture team meetings
- Be the architecture point of contact for various projects
- Participate to meetings per project on a weekly basis
- On a weekly basis: 1-2 documentation deliverables per project
- Exceptional travel to suppliers’ premises (ex Herstal)
- Mentoring for company specifics handled by team meetings & team lead
- Relevant architecture experience
- Knowledge of some architecture framework (eg TOGAF, archimate)
- Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture concepts
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Great communication & collaboration skills
- Stress resistant & flexible with the organization’s maturity in governance effectiveness
- Insurance industry experience
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !