You will be joining the Workforce Management & Continuous Improvement and Transformation (CI&T) team as part of the TMS division. The team is in charge of the people strategy, communication and change management for IT divisions.
As IT Communication Manager you:
- Design a communication plan for the IT Divisions and drive its implementation and execution
- Support Change & Program managers from the IT Divisions to promote the objectives, progress and results of IT initiatives in line with the group’s internal communication policies.
- Provide the staff of the IT Divisions with regular updates about group and IT vision and objectives, using the group’s existing communication tools (jive, jabber, webex, office 365…)
- Organise and execute the communications events plan and the administrative follow-up of events.
- Research, plan and write informative, engaging and audience-relevant copy for the intranet and other corporate channels.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders on a wide variety of internal marketing projects.
- Manage ad-hoc communication projects as requested by the IT Divisions or group Internal Communications.
As part of the Workforce Management & CI&T team you:
- Take part in the definition of the communication priorities
- Play a key role in the IT transformation communication
- Coordinate with communication and change management counterparts in other divisions, including the group’s corporate communications department
- You have proven experience of min 5 years in communications, preferably in an IT related environment
- Native English or equivalent writing skills
- Strong organisation skills or experience in event management
- Experience of internal community management (Jive and/or other intranet platforms)
- Experience/interest in change communications in an IT context
- Experience managing communication projects in a secure environment
- Ability to interact and negotiate with all levels of the organisation
- An understanding of or interest in Agile transformations, IT, Finance is highly desirable
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !