Technology Management Services (TMS) is a unit dedicated serving the technology divisions, to facilitate fluid and optimised IT processes and to support security, innovation, stability and agility throughout the group.
You'll be joining the Workforce management & CI&T team as part of the TMS division. The team is in charge of the people strategy, change management and communication for the IT divisions.
IT has embarked a transformation journey to bring more value to clients, through quick innovation, reduced time to market, cost efficient delivery
As IT communication specialist you:
- Provide creative development support to IT communications manager. This ranges from editing Powerpoint presentations, to making (animated) video’s, infographics,…
- Responsible for writing stories, using multimedia tools to help tell the IT transformation story
- Help IT leaders successfully deliver their messages to internal audiences
- Bring in the “cool-factor” to communication
- Use visual communication
- You have proven experience of min 3 years in communications in an IT related environment
- Native English or equivalent writing skills, French is a plus
- You can manage a variety of activities with multiple deadlines
- Thinks outside of the box for communication deliverables
- Experience of internal community management (Jive and/or other intranet platforms)
- Experience/interest in change communications in an IT context
- Experience managing communication projects in a secure environment
- An understanding of or interest in Agile transformations, IT, Finance highly desirable
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !