The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an IT Developer.
- Elaboration of detailed technical design
- New development or maintenance of code in the required programming language, tool (e.g. a web content management system, a COBOL code generator, etc), or package (including package parameterization) according to enterprise standards, and considering required quality and performance levels.
- Unit testing
- Estimation of development workload – or validation of the workload estimated by the project or asset manager
- Elaboration of (or contribution to ~) the preparation of the installation in production – including integration and assembly testing
- Support test management in the execution of tests (including bug fixing)
- Quality review of detailed design and code provided by external suppliers
- Documentation of development activities (design, code, unit testing, code review)
squad specific :
- Development and maintenance of Microsoft .NET web applications.
- Development and maintenance of Microsoft Windows WPF applications.
- Maintenance of Microsoft Windows Tools (Winforms or Microsoft Access).
- Programming languages for Windows :
- Some experience with VB is a plus for maintenance of old Windows Tools
- Web technologies :
- Some experience with Microsoft Share Point development is a plus
- Database :
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 – 2012
- Some experience with Microsoft Access is a plus for maintenance of old Windows Tools
- Development Software :
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 or 2017
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch
- You have an Agile mindset
- Good knowledge of concerned programming languages, techniques, good practices and standards
- You are a team player
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !