The digital world is a booming market and our company is eager to continuously improve its “customer facing” front-end and mobile application services through robust and cost-efficient platforms, standardized and automated for fast business enablement.
With skills to build a strong helicopter view of any situation, our new DevOps Engineer applies these solutions in line with our strategy, the local standard architecture, the operational guidelines of operations support and SLA’s (productivity, quality,…) agreed with the business.
Your main responsibilities:
- You work principally as an Ops Engineer, with Automation Scripting Development responsibilities
- You have multi-disciplinary tasks, from the design of Architecture paths to Project coordination, IT engineering, budget handling, server capacity study, and updating the App documentations for the team’s knowledge
- You work closely with various stakeholders (Product Owners, Developers, Testers, Venders, cross-department SPOCs, Offshore teams, etc.)
- You are responsible of the Application’s Life Cycle Management, problem management and release management in line with the security guidelines
- You are in charge of the technical expertise of the 2nd level of our various application platforms
- You possess a Bachelor in IT
- You speak French and/or Dutch, with good knowledge of English
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience with similar responsibilities and technical environments
- You are solution minded with strong logic skills allowing you to assess a resolution to any queries
- You are a fast learner, can act as a leader and are capable to work autonomously with an “outside of the box” mindset
- Web Application Server (e.g. WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat)
- Apache Web Server
- Linux & Windows Server OS
- Web services concepts (e.g. SOAP, REST)
- Security concepts (e.g. SSL, Certificates)
- Networking concepts (e.g. LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, Loadbalancing, Firewalls)
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !