The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an IT Finance Analyst.
You will be part of the CT Cost Management team within Corporate Technology. Your main responsibilities:
- You will participate in the development of financial forecast models to assist in future business planning.
- You will maintain and run the models.
- You will support the demand collection to be used as input to the budgeting and forecasting model. You will consolidate the demand.
- You will monitor the actual performance of the domain. This includes performing variance analysis of actual performance vs budgeted performance.
- You will verify accurate and timely recording of CT costs in the P&L and monitor financial commitments.
- You will liaise with Finance to have the CT costs accurately and timely recorded in the P&L.
- You have a finance background. A good knowledge of financial processes is a plus.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You can communicate well with all levels in the organization.
- You can work autonomously on standard activities or non-complex demands.
- You can organize, coordinate and plan activities independently.
- You are a strong team player.
- TM1 knowledge is a plus.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.