The Linux/Unix Databases Infrastructure team is part of IT Middleware Services department.
The missions of this team are among other things to maintain our Oracle environment (about 650 Oracle instances), ensure data integrity and a high level of availability and provide support to developers.
The job mainly consists of the following elements:
- Performance and tuning of Oracle databases.
- Ensure data integrity and maintain a high level of systems availability.
- Maintain multiple Oracle databases and related products, following reference architecture and standards.
- Develop scripts, while providing documentation and procedures.
- Provide support to developers.
- In depth knowledge of oracle databases 11gR2, 12cR1
- Expert in performance and tuning.
- In depth knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM).
- Knowledge of Quest TOAD.
- Experience with PL/SQL.
- OS maintenance scripts and administration tools
- Team player
- Customer oriented
- Communicative (with team members and with other colleagues, our clients & other partners).
- AIX server administration knowledge
- Be able to work in Agile Way Of Working
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL is an added value.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !