To support the ADM (Application Development and Maintenance) division in achieving its main objectives i.e. delivering key projects on time, scope, quality and costs, reducing our costs and developing our human capital, the Function Point Analysis (FPA) team is providing ADM management with assessments on the projects performance and software development productivity trends.
You will be member of this team and will act as guardian and promoter of the Function Point analysis and project performance measures, best practices, workflows, processes, discipline and techniques.
Your main responsibilities:
- You will be trained in a software sizing technique (Function Point counting) and apply it using project design documentation.
- You will progressively be involved in the project performance analysis - collecting project information liaising with the different project stakeholders such as the project leader and designers and will issue the ‘post-launch productivity benchmark report’, a key milestone of the post-launch project evaluation process.
- As the software measuring field is far from static, you will be looking into other measuring techniques like SNAP (Software Non-functional Assessment Process) to complement our Function Point sizing.
- You will aid in researching market trends on the KPI’s (key performance indicators) ADM Management wants to follow.
- On top of this, you will be part of FPA team projects, continuously improving the team expertise, upgrading our internal tools and processes.
- You have an experience in project development as designer.
- You have an experience in applying data modeling techniques
- You show interest in software sizing techniques
- You like manipulating, analysing figure-based data, are able to interpret them and to formulate conclusions
- You have a good knowledge in Excel
- You create good relationships with the Project leaders, Designers and other stakeholders
- You have good communication skills both in face-to-face discussions and in front of an audience, but you are also a good listener
- You have a cultural openness and adaptability; you are pragmatic and have the capacity to keep things simple
- You are curious and eager to learn
- You have the ability to identify continuous improvement actions
- You are fluent in English
- You have some knowledge in ‘Function Point counting’ or other sizing techniques
- You are fluent in French
- You have knowledge in MS Access or Project Management tools
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !