You will work in a challenging environment, taking full ownership of your initiatives and committing on the quality of the production.
You are responsible for the end to end delivery of your projects, including:
- Writing of project memos, allowing management to take relevant decisions
- Delivery of the project scope on time, on budget, and with the expected quality
- Monitoring of the expected benefits approved in the business cases
To be successful, you will have to:
- Manage virtual teams across various divisions and entities, including third party suppliers in India
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with your customers (providing advice, guidance and options with regards IT investments)
- Develop and maintain project plans and forecasts (including resource requirements, costs, risks) and their mitigations/dependencies with other projects
- Define deliverables, assign their production to project team members; monitor progress and quality of those deliverables
- Manage the staffing of assigned projects and monitor budget spent
- Lead the risk, issue and change control processes for assigned projects and track action items
- Control and monitor the progress of projects, reporting to the Roadmap Manager and the Sponsorship Committee
- Manage the project according to the internal standards (methodology & tools)
- Min 5 years in a project management role or equivalent experience in the core activities of the function (i.e. Plan, control and monitor a project execution)
- Proven experience in managing major and critical projects (> 2000 mandays; with a team coordination of 10 persons) and/or multiple projects concurrently
- Knowledge of and experience with scrum and agile methods
- Experience with (functional) projects in financial sector
- Knowledge of distributed environments/platforms
- At least 1 year assignment within the same project
- Speak/write english fluently
- Strong leadership skills to adapt your style according to the situation and to the different stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills (listening, writing and presenting) at all levels, from staff members to senior management level
- Ability to learn quickly in a complex environment and to synthesize the situation
- Strong negotiation skills, conflict management and influencing skills at different levels of management
- Effectively delegate tasks and responsibilities while maintaining overall control and being persistent and assertive in driving tasks to completion
- Previous banking experience
- Experience with outsourcing partners
- Certification in PRINCE 2 and/or PMI, or similar IT frameworks
- Experience with LEAN
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !