The IT Project Support Officer reports to the Team Lead Security, Risk & Infra Support who reports to Manager IT Operations.
The IT Project Support Officer is in charge of supporting the team members who are responsible for administering and auditing the security of the IT environment throughout the organization.
- Managing the IT Security & Risk backlog dashboard.
- Providing responses and action plans to external security assessments.
- Explaining and presenting the company Information Security Policy Framework towards the organization.
- Facilitating and administrating initiatives in order to create involvement at business level
- Managing and defining a security awareness program throughout the company.
- Documenting guidelines and procedures to support the stakeholders.
- Preparing and delivering non-Financial Risk assessments for management review and approval.
- Responsible for maintaining the Key Control Register (KCR).
- Responsible for Service level reporting towards internal stakeholders and group level.
- Actively participating in Change Advisory Board (CAB) if required.
- Being competent to work at the highest practical understanding of most phases of information security analysis and design as it applies to current and future system requirements.
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge of security and risk governance and processes is an asset.
- Strong written and verbal skills and a very good knowledge of English and Dutch/French.
- Experience in small scale project planning (agile working) and reporting either individually or in a team.
- Customer focused.
- Able to work independently.
- Action and result oriented.
- Well organized.
- Someone with excellent presentation skills.
- A good communicator.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !