As an IT Project Support & Quality Assurance Officer, you will be responsible for consolidated planning & reporting of IT deliveries. You will be owner of the IT Quality Assurance on processes & practices and plan the quality controls on the programme.
- Assist project managers with consolidated staffing plans, schedules, monitor progress and ensure that the teams meet deadlines as per plan.
- Consolidate and control the Gating materials.
- Prepare and present reports, memos, presentations required for the administration of the programme.
- Update detailed inputs for Programme Business Case and setup tools for earned value monitoring.
- Secure quality assurance on (IT) engineering practices within the project team, aligned with Agile principles, all along the product delivery lifecycle, develop and deploy coaching, training and tools aligned with the quality assurance team (OCM & Golden Rules).
- Analyze overall established procedures and develop improvement practices or tools specifically on review and acceptance processes.
- Prepare and plan the future programme health-checks (from Group or GW), audits (IFC), Risk Management (ORM) or readiness assessments (ORA).
- Consolidate reports for reporting purpose to Programme to Corporate governance boards.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years experience in IT engineering as project or IT QA manager, Sr business analyst.
- Self-driven, solution oriented, influencing.
- Trilingual (EN, NL, FR) excellent oral and writing communication skills.
- Agile IT delivery (as PM or BA), Quality management, coaching & teaching skills.
- Experience with multi-year complex projects (min 10k mds per year)
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !