Audaxis is part of the Contraste Europe Group. Since its creation in 2000, Audaxis has grown steadily and today employs 120 people spread across Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland and Tunisia. As part of a strong growth of its activities, Audaxis is looking for an IT Safety Manager.
In association with the responsible team of computer system, you will:
- Estimate the current functioning of the information system.
- Define and implement the corporate safety policy of Audaxis.
- Set up solutions to insure the safety and the integrity of information system and the data.
- Control of the technique relative to the standards and the procedures of safety, and tools and the technologies which relate to it: firewall, antivirus, cryptography, servers of authentification, tests of intrusion, PKI, filterings of URL.
- Knowledge of the methods of analysis of risks and the legislation relating to the safety and to the IT law.
- Architectural and functional knowledge of the information system of the company.
- Control of English: writing of the documentation about the safety.
- Technology watch.
- Holder of high school diploma in Computing and systems orientation networks / diploma academic / Master or training of Master degree level (5th year of university) specialized in IT security and/or telecoms, safety of the computer systems and the networks, the safety, the cryptology and the coding of the information.
- Engineering school (computing, telecoms, general practitioners).
- Experimented or young graduate.
Know-how to be:
- Sense of the confidentiality, the integrity and the ethics.
- Sense of service customers.
- Rigor, capacity of anticipation and sense of the method.
- Pedagogy to the users.
- The Resistance in the stress
- Capacity to be worked and to adapt itself at every level of interlocutors of the company by adapting its language and its level of explanation.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !