The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an IT Security Architect.
As member of the security architecture team you will contribute to:
- The design of the security architecture framework including principles, tools, patterns and develop architecture policies, standards and methodologies.
- Ensure architecture framework is applied consistently and in a meaningful way on work outputs and project work across the business.
- Provide review and oversight to solution and product evaluations against architectural designs; ensure solutions and products are aligned and optimised to deliver the business goals in a cost effective, scalable and agile way.
- The delivery and repeatability of security architecture documentation, ensuring compliance with the enterprise-wide architecture framework, promote its adoption, and assure that solutions are appropriate and deliverable.
- Provide high-level technology consultation to colleagues thru the development of a deep understanding of the business and wider IT requirements.
- Drive business case development for new security solutions to drive performance and innovation within Security Architecture.
- Drive engagement with business stakeholders, business/application/solution architecture, IT and operational teams.
- Develop standards and guidelines in collaboration with the security organisation, local security leads, business stakeholders, business/application/solution architecture, IT and operational teams; provide subject-matter advisory where necessary.
- 10 years of IT experience including exposure to complex IT environments, system analysis, network analysis including at least 3-5 years in IT security or IT risk management related positions.
- Experience in technical writing including security policies and procedures.
- Experience with oral and writing communication including conveying technical information towards management.
- If possible existing understanding of the company’s technology and information systems
- Knowledge of federation, identity and access management
- Knowledge of security standards, security systems and authentication protocols
- Knowledge of firewall, VPN, routers, IDS and distributed servers technologies
- Knowledge of risk management framework & risk assessment procedures
- Knowledge of cloud solutions & cloud security.
- Knowledge of current RedHat Linux Enterprise security configurations
- Knowledge of current UNIX security configurations
- Knowledge of current Microsoft server security configurations
- Knowledge of Network security concepts and architecture
- Team player
- Open minded and flexible
- Experience with oral and written configuration
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !