The IT Security & Risk Officer reports to the Team Lead Security, Risk & Infra Support who reports to Manager IT Operations.
The IT Security & Risk Officer ensures that all risk processes and procedures are correctly followed and executed according to the policies that are due within the company. He actively supports application development leaders in managing the information security risk assessment process (ISRA) on critical business applications.
- Conducting security reviews and oversees any subsequent remediation projects generated from the review.
- Guiding and providing advises for less experienced peers.
- Being competent to work at the highest practical understanding of most phases of information security analysis and design as it applies to current and future system requirements.
- Leading or participating in security reviews, evaluations, risk assessments, business impact analysis for the company’s applications.
- Participating in the evaluation and development of security policies and procedures.
- Explaining and presenting the company Information Security Policy Framework towards the organization.
- Deliver management information to the Team Leader and/or the Manager “IT Operations”.
- Active contribution to the integration activities related to Security & Risk i.e. guiding Application Leaders in the business impact analysis for their respective applications.
- Internal and external communication with the different stakeholders.
- A Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in IT risk and security domains.
- General knowledge of information technology, information security principles and practices.
- Knowledge of IT security solutions.
- Knowledge of CISSP domains.
- Knowledge of risk governance and processes.
- Proven experience with risk frameworks.
- Strong written and verbal skills and a very good knowledge of English and Dutch/French.
- Experience in small scale project planning and reporting either individually or in a team.
- Customer focused.
- Able to work independently.
- Action and result oriented.
- Well organized.
- A problem solver in the workplace domain.
- A good communicator to engage technical and non-technical audiences.
- Able to speak the language of the “user”.
- Able to mentor less experienced “users” and/or peers.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !