The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an ITSM/SIAM Project Manager.
Our client wants to improve the ITIL processes while implementing SIAM (Service integration and management).
Your main responsibilities:
- Represent the company in the SIAM and ITSM’s processes improvement projects carried out by a third party
- Manage the project (plan) in collaboration with the Implementation Partner
- Evaluate and warranty the effectiveness of the implementation
- Motivate and involve employees according to their current and/or future R&R
- Validate deliverables
- Advise on the test automation framework and methodology
- Mobilize involved parties around this project
- At least 10 years’ experience in project management.
- Prince2 2017 Practitioner or PMI PMP/PgMP certified is an asset
- At least 10 years’ experience in ITIL v3
- ITIL v3 Intermediate certified is an asset
- At least 7 years’ experience in IT Operations & Service Management is a must
- Experience in Multi-sourcing outsourced IT services.
- A previous experience in SIAM implementation is a major plus.
- Knowledge of change management.
- Ability to communicate in French, Dutch, English (spoken and written).
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !