The Data Intelligence department of Audaxis participates in the implementation of digital transformation at its various customers. They operate in the worlds of finance (banking/insurance), retail, services, etc...
For that, the teams of the Data Intelligence department set up a modern architecture of data processing at various levels: data analysis and visualization & application integration.
Your main responsibilities:
- When you arrive at Audaxis, you will go through a training phase.
- Soon enough you will join a team to actively participate in the implementation of a solution on a concrete project.
- You will remain at a high level of knowledge.
- The experience gained will allow you to progressively become an architect and project manager.
- Programming language: Java, SQL.
- Principles of ETL and datawarehouse
- Knowledge of one Java Enterprise development framework : JEE, Spring, Apache Camel,…
- Knowledge of Java Enterprise servers: JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Apache Karaf,...
- Development project management: Agile/Scrum, DevOps, Continuous Delivery,...
- Knowledge in Big Data
- Knowledge in Linux
- With or without experience
- A positive, analytical, innovative and curious mind
- Good interpersonal skills and a sense of collaboration
- Working Experience in working with an ETL tool (Talend, Informatica, Microsoft SSIS,...)
- Working experience in using a Business Intelligence tool (TIBCO JasperSoft, Qlikview, Tableau, Business Object,…)
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !