The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Junior/Medior Finance Applications Development & Maintenance.
- Support and maintain related financial applications in regard of Finance customers
- Capture and understand client business requirements using the following tools : tactical tools / TM1/Oracle BI/Cognos Discloser management-CDM
- Design and implement financial applications under supervision of experts (TM1/Oracle BI/Cognos Discloser management-CDM)
- Support and diagnosis on existing Financial application
- Build and maintain good customer relationships.
- Good Domain knowledge in finance especially in reporting, planning and forecasting processes
- Familiarity with IT project management processes and software development lifecycle
- Understanding of technology used in Finance IT functions
- MS Office skills (XLS, MDB)
- Previous experience in a datawarehouse function is a plus
- You have a technico-functional background, with an interest for both IT (programation) and Financial matters
- Experience in support function is a plus
- Database Skills: MS-Access, SQL Server.
- Programming skills: VBA
- Good experience and understanding of Business Financial Processes (Accountancy)
- You are fluent in written and oral English
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !