The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a LCM & DRP Officer.
The LCM & DRP Officer reports to the IT Infrastructure Team Lead who reports to the IT Operations Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- The overall LCM process and liaison with the Infra Providers in regards to the Technology Roadmaps.
- Raising new LCM initiatives on Portfolio and Program level.
- Ensuring the company will align with the Technology Roadmaps coming from the main Infra Providers.
- Driving the Technology Roadmaps with the other Infra Providers.
- Explaining the MOT for critical chains and business applications which will be met based on the following evidence:
- DR test results showing availability is within required timelines, and functionality has been tested according to the requirements from the Asset Owner.
- DR test results incl. findings and issues have been signed off by CISO, Operational Risk Management (ORM) and Asset Owners.
- Internal and external communication with the different stakeholders
- Mainframe (z/OS)
- Servers (Windows, Linux, Websphere, Jbos, DBs, Connectivity)
- Storage (Filers, SAN, Disk)
- Network (LAN, Colt WAN, Security)
- A Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in Lifecycle Management and related processes.
- Proven experience in Business Continuity Management and/or Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Strong coordination and/or project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of IT Infrastructure (compute, network, storage).
- Ability to work under pressure, especially following a crisis event.
- Strong technical writing ability.
- Strong verbal communications skills.
- Excellent data management and analysis skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills and a very good knowledge of English and Dutch/French.
- No 9-to-5 attitude, especially when DR tests are scheduled after business hours / during weekends, and willing to achieve an extra mile when required.
- A key-contributor in complex and crucial environments.
- Customer focused.
- Able to work independently.
- Action and result oriented.
- Well organized.
- A problem solver in the communications and network domain.
- A good communicator.
- Able to speak the language of the “user”.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !